All of our plugins are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. While we attempt to provide an excellent service, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of this plugin.
2. We reserve the right to make changes to the plugin files and services, or to the products and prices described on our website, at any time without notice.
3.The material in the support forum and on our website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
4. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with access to the Website and the Service on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to the Website or the Service.
5. You acknowledge that it is not possible to produce a Service known to be error free in all circumstances.
6. We (including any of the Company’s officers, directors, employees, or agents), exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the plugin in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the plugin.
7. By activating a plugin trial, you accept that we gain access to the email address and URL of your site for marketing and analytics purposes.
8. No personal information is collected, without input, by any of our plugins.
9. If the plugin has fields for inputting personal information, such as your email address or Facebook App ID, this data is used strictly to make the features of the plugin work (e.g. sending email notifications, connecting social media login functionality).
10. If a plugin has a front-end form that allows you to collect data from your user (e.g. the booking form in Five Star Restaurant Reservations), this data is used only for the purpose of the functionality within the plugin. This data is all stored in the WordPress database. No information is stored on our server and the information in your database is never shared with any third-party sources.
11. When you purchase one of our plugins via PayPal, we collect the email address, name and country associated with your PayPal account. The name and email address are used for sending information regarding the plugin (e.g. your product key). The country is used for statistics and analytics. This data is never shared by us with any third-party sources.
12. When you purchase one of our plugins via the credit card checkout form on our site, the Stripe (https://stripe.com) platform is used to process the payments. All of the information you provide is collected by Stripe and stored on their servers for the purpose of processing the payments/subscriptions. On our servers, we collect the email address, name and country associated provided at the time of purchase. The name and email address are used for sending information regarding the plugin (e.g. your product key). The country is used for statistics and analytics. This data is never shared by us with any third-party sources.
Our iOS and Android applications are also subject to the following terms and conditions:
– app: Refers to the Five Star Restaurant Manager mobile app.
– company: Refers to Five Star Plugins.
– plugin: Refers to the plugin on your WordPress website that you are using the app to interact with. This can be either Five Star Restaurant Reservations, Five Star Restaurant Menu or Five Star Business Profile and Schema.
1. What information do we collect?
The app uses personal as well as non-sensitive information that was provided via your use and/or purchase of the plugin, the terms of which are discussed here: https://www.fivestarplugins.com/plugin-terms-and-conditions/ This information includes:
– Your website domain and plugin API key, for connecting the app to your website.
– Your plugin product key and subscription status, for determining your access eligibility.
Non-sensitive information collected directly by the app includes:
– Information about your device, such as device ID and OS and app version numbers, for debugging purposes.
– Push notifications: The app will request permission to send you push notifications, which are a core feature of the app, for updates about your reservations and food orders.
2. How do we use/process your information?
The website domain and API key are used to connect the app to your website, which is running the plugin, and to retrieve the status of your plugin product key and your subscription plan for the plugin. When connected to your website and the plugin, the app retrieves the details of your restaurant reservations, food orders and business contact, if you have provided such, as they are in the plugin. This is used to display this information in the app and to allow you to modify the status of said item.
Push notification access/permission will be requested on app install, as push notifications are a core feature of the plugin. They are used to notify you of new reservations and new food orders. They may also be used to notify you of the status of your connection to the app (e.g. when a new device is registered or if there is an issue with your plugin subscription). The content of push notifications, as well as associated device information, phone numbers and website info, for the purpose of delivering the messages as well as debugging.
The aforementioned information about your device is gathered while using the app, for the purpose of registering your device and connecting it with your site, and also for the purpose of debugging.
3. Information sharing Any information collected is used only for the purposes described above. It is not sold or shared with any third party.
4. How can you update or delete your data/information? You can contact us at any time, at email@example.com, to request an update to or the removal of your data. This includes device information, the information used to connect the app to your website and the information related to your plugin license and subscription plan. For any of the data related to your website and/or the plugin, that will be stored in your WordPress database on your server.