To welcome the launch of our new WordPress restaurant site design service, Five Star Plugins is holding a contest, in which the winner will receive a full WordPress restaurant website build for free. This is a new website from scratch and will be made via our site design service.
The winner will receive the Premium site package, which includes WordPress installation and setup, the full site build and the premium version of all the Five Star Plugins (full details below).
We will be accepting submissions until Sunday, March 13th at 11:59 PM EST (North America). The winner will be announced the following week.
To enter, please fill out this form:
What the Winner Gets
- WordPress installation and setup
- Choice of theme
- Homepage build
- Creation of your reservation/booking form (using the Five Star Restaurant Reservations plugin) and setup of the booking page on your site
- Creation of your menu (using the Five Star Restaurant Menu plugin) and setup of the menu page on your site
- An FAQ page (using the Ultimate FAQ plugin)
- A “contact us” page built using WP Forms and the Five Star Star Business Profile and Schema plugin
- Integration with your social networks
As this will utilize our site design service, all the winner will need to do is fill out our questionnaire (to determine any specific requirements) and provide us with the content and menu items, and we take care of the rest!
This contest is open to all users of any of the Five Star Plugins. That being said, our new site design service has been developed for restaurants and the following contest rules reflect this. We reserve the right to void any entry that does not meet the following criteria.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have your own hosting. (While our service does include hosting, we cannot provide this to the winner of the contest.)
- Entity for which the site will be built must be a restaurant. If the restaurant is not yet open, there must be a planned opening date.
- Entrant must be the owner, manager or in-house developer for the restaurant (cannot be a third-party agency who have been hired to make a website for a restaurant).
If you have any questions, please feel free to respond to this email or reach out to us via our support center.